I don't even know the last time I checked in. I've been out of town for a few weeks now, and you know... I'm having a hard time keeping this updated, let alone checking in on everyone else's blog. What a lazy bum I've been.
However, 100 Farmers has tagged me (even though I'm two weeks late to the party), so it's easy for me to get back into the swing.
Eight Random Facts about Me:
1. Potatoes are my favorite food. What? Okay, probably it’s the cheese and butter and other artery clogging items put atop or in which they are fried, but still.
2. In the first presidential election in which I was old enough to vote, I walked to my former elementary school with my mother and father and voted for Reagan. My politics have changed since then.
3. I have many, many shades of eye shadow, lipstick and lip gloss, but rarely wear any of it.
4. Cathy Brown hit me full-on in the mouth and chipped my front tooth at sixth grade camp. Good times.
5. I don’t like anything but bodies, pajamas or books on my sheets. No food, and no street clothes.
6. My toes are ridiculously short.
7. I never chew gum (it hurts my jaw).
8. Sappy romances or romantic comedies are still my favorite kind of movies.
The rules are
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged (since I'm so late to this, everyone I could think of to tag already had been. So, if you are reading this and would like to do it yourself, consider this a blanket tag to all readers).