Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well poop.

I know it's only Thursday, but I have 88 essays to grade and lesson planning to get done. It's supposed to rain buckets this weekend, and I don't want to have to go into the classroom in a downpour.

So really, my vacation is ending. Our plan was to go camping over New Year's... not really camping... we'd all stay in RV's. Yes, I'm so old now that lots of my friends have RV's and campers. I don't, but was invited to bunk with some girlfriends. If it rains as much as it's supposed to, we aren't going. If that happens, it will be the second year in a row that rain will have crapped out our plans.

I don't have a back up plan either. I'm not one to go to the bars, and most of my friends are coupled up anyway. Shoot.

Back to school. Three weeks left of the semester, actually two weeks and 4 days, one of those days a minimum day... argh.

Then, February, the month of holidays and conferences. oi.

I gotta go get some work done.

No comments: